How to book onto an event:
Tickets for Eventyr are managed through an online box office on Yapsody. Events are posted to this site for both players and crew, with dates for the future events posted for advance notice of when and where the next event will be. Ticket sales go live for priority access codes given for crewing the Monday after the last event with general booking opening 1-2 weeks later. We make every attempt to have this fall at the beginning of the month to help with budgeting.
Ticket StructureBelow is the ticket structure for playing at Eventyr. Please note: Ticket structure is the same for crew but all tickets are free.
90days prior to event
7days prior to event
|Capped Number of Tickets||50||3||4||3|
Terms and Conditions
Priority Access Tickets
The management wish to acknowledge that without the help of our dedicated crew we could not make the system come to life. As a way of giving thanks to those who crew an event you are given priority access to booking as a player onto the next event if you so wish.
- Priority access codes are given out as physical slips to people who crew an event.
- It is the responsibility of the crew member to ensure they do not leave site without obtaining one from GOD if they wish to use one for the next event.
- They are valid for the purchase of two tickets at the next event but one of these MUST be for the person who crewed the event.
- If for any reason the crewing ticket is refunded, both tickets will be refunded and the secondary ticket cancelled. This is not the case if the secondary ticket needs to be refunded.
- Priority access codes are given at the discretion of management who reserve the right to refuse an access code if conduct of the crew member was unsatisfactory.
- These access codes allow early access to the booking system of between 1-2weeks and as such do not guarantee a place at an event.
- Yapsody will allow the purchase of up to 4 tickets in one transaction. However these tickets must be allocated to an individual player at time of purchase.
- All purchased tickets are non-transferable. As such they cannot be transferred to another player or another event due to waiting lists in operation.
- All tickets are fully refundable within 14days of the event. After such time refunds will depend upon our ability to resell the ticket.
- Administration fees may be applicable on refunds.
- For refunds contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unable to obtain a ticket for the event you can request to be added to the waiting list
- This is done by emailing email@example.com
- You will receive confirmation of your request, along with your place in the queue.
- If a place becomes available you will be contacted by email, and have 72hrs to book your place. In order to do this you will first need to reply to the email confirming you still wish to book, upon which time you will receive an access code allowing you to complete the transaction.